AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

So I'm back from Smith Valley with the 1095
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Badger
Posted 9/17/2006 10:47 (#44420 - in reply to #44360)
Subject: RE: So I'm back from Smith Valley with the 1095

Huntley Montana
Now you just need to get some good tires for the machine. I got tired of buying a new tire/2 a yr on my 1069 years ago because NOONE builds a good tire in those sizes. Found rims to put 10.00x20s (11x22.5 s would work also) Dualed on rear . ReMade a set of rims to put 425x22.5s on the front. Now I'd bet serious money that I'll NEVER have 1/10 of the tire problems again on that wagon.

Once you have a tire BLOW on a loaded wagon at full speed , you'll CUSS those moron bastards that designed the Balewagon tires. & the NH Bastards that wanted a IMP tire on a outfit that would go 50 mph.
NH wanted a imp tire because then they didn't have to deal with the DOT. It would of been "intelligent" to have some tire co make a imp tire the same size as a truck tire so NoHope could skirt the DOT, & the farmer could buy a good tire at replacement time.

I'd like the auto, but Haven't been able to "steal" 1 yet. But the Perkins in mine will run 2 LONG (14-16hr) days in the field on 50 gallons of diesel. Road work you better fill after 15-18 hr.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)