AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

denison sale was down from 2 weeks ago-
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

garvo
Posted 3/5/2015 22:31 (#4434608 - in reply to #4434544)
Subject: RE: denison sale was down from 2 weeks ago-

western iowa,by Denison
On the third picture up in the sale block is Randy Pryor-auctioning-Erv senior Pauley way in the back left standing-was one of my Dad's friends-My Dad bought a tractor from Erv at a farm sale in the 80's when things looked the worse-a white 2-150 for $2100-Erv always reminds me things can only get better-Standing is J.R.Pauley-a really nice guy-with lots of stories-he is talking to his brother John Pauley-youngest of the Pauleys-John always directs buyer numbers and pens-Bob Boettger is behind the scale screen to far right-Tom Pauley is the guy in the ring to the right-Tom has been knocked out a couple of times by cattle-last time it was a ride to the hospital-as a steer nailed him and he didn't come to for a while-and then to the left in the ring is Dave Vanness-that is always there as ring man-
Pretty neat place -Erv Senior-3 boys all in the picture and sister Marie- Runs office up front
And then there's mom Velma in the Kitchen-you have to be careful with her-a coffee can cost a quarter or $5 you just never know with her
Marie's sons also work there on sale day- and one son has purchased the Spencer ,Iowa sale barn
In the first picture is Clint on the second row-2nd person from right-runningihred is to Clints right-I kinda caught Clint off guard-he has the biggest smile in the world!
Lot's of things happen fast at the sale-takin a picture let's me rob 1 minute of someones life-I hope everyone enjoys the pictures!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)