AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A comment about History.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

EdSD
Posted 10/22/2014 22:25 (#4140763)
Subject: A comment about History.

South Dakota
I post this as to interject if I may to a thread below from a couple of days ago. It is pertaining to the history of the Bible and the beliefs of Christians. It is documented that Christ was crucified is it not? Is it documented that Christ arose...? Yes in the Bible. If you dont believe the Bible is historically correct... then go to the fact that Christ's tomb was empty. Christ appeared to more than one desciple at different times according to the Bible. So you may discount that they were being truthful, but then why would they die the deaths they did if they thought it was a sham made up by themselves. Surely the disciples , if they were lying they would not have subjected themselves to the lives and deaths that they lived to proclaim Jesus.

Point is, seek him passionately, he will not let you down. Life might not be easy but this life is a lot more than what good or bad happens here on this earth. It is where you go to or whom you go to when good and bad happens. I believe God loves us so much that he will get our attention, a point will come when you will find out where you end and God begins.

I know in my mind God's Kingdom will come. I know it is written that there will be those who will not confess his name as holy. I shutter for these people. This is eternal, not a nap that will consist of not being aware of things at hand. We will all know God either today or in the future. I wish for us to know this sooner than later.

But the very bottom line is, is that Jesus loved us so much he died for you and me so that he can present us to God. That love is worth searching into ! ! ! !

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)