AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Weather Modification Inc. Lets Hire Them
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

vailcat
Posted 7/15/2013 23:46 (#3210909 - in reply to #3210091)
Subject: Re: Weather Modification Inc. Lets Hire Them

NCND
We are the easternmost county in nd that still does it. Complete waste of money. You may have a good storm coming and you see the plains go flyig and boom the storm breaks up. I've watched it forever! Anyone here knows exactly what I'm talking about.
Happens here all the time. They should park the planes and use the money to fix our roads. We haven't paid a hail premium in 14 of 16 years. Pretty sure it hasn't lowered hail claims.
I had a friend in collee who worked for them. He said it was biggest joke ever. They had these huge contracts in Argentina and they made all this money and couldn't prove they did anything

I also use to work in vail (vailcat for you guys wondering where name comes from). They also had cloud seeding and it was as worthless there as it is here. May snow at the beav but we'd strike out at vail. Waste of money but if you were selling the product it would be an easy great way to sell hope and you could spin every event in your favor since no one knows what the weather would do anyways. Too many variables to claim a success or failure.

Leave the clouds be and let god handle the rest!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)