AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

One less single Red Case IH store in Iowa.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

bike across Iowa
Posted 7/17/2012 21:03 (#2491307 - in reply to #2491109)
Subject: Re: One less single Red Case IH store in Iowa.

Charles City. Iowa
All of the Ag Companys do not want a mon and pop dealers. That truth in all colors. They want you to buy 6 then whey want you to buy 7 and in time the tail starts walking the dog. I had a red store 10 years ago and sold it in short time to Randy. We made more in low cost one store then some mult stores. Big is not good all the time.
We went thur the 80's and I still reminder big is not alway better. If sells go down 10 to 30% life move on. The lord will give you that you can handle for me it one store. AGCO had a meeting a few mouths ago in NE Iowa and said they wanted two delaers and one as Cat. You could see in the room with 10 other dealers and all looking and said who is the one? Boy does that make you want go out and build a new building. All colors are pushing hard big time to get to 10 dealers owners in Iowa. They may other stores but 10 is the the number. Today look at Deere you start seeing the 10 heads. You are not one of 10 you will be gone. How does Swartzrock IMP make it, called Store Lines. The stort lines are having a hard time finding good dealers. Deere is telling there dealers to drop short lines and also Red too. For me be happy that the Lord has giving you. Stop looking over the fence. Life is Good, Family Good, My Lord is the Best.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)