AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

One less single Red Case IH store in Iowa.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

bike across Iowa
Posted 7/18/2012 04:20 (#2491921 - in reply to #2491873)
Subject: Re: One less single Red Case IH store in Iowa.

Charles City. Iowa
I planted trees on 25% side hills with that. I had the door open and was readly to jump. Tractor still running good? We are seeing alot mom and pop go to the side. You see a lot of them close when this thing turns south. Look at the age if my dad is 83 and still comes to work each day.

You look at some of the big stores and they are showing a 1.6% on there return. We have a slow down and they will be gone, There will be a day that the companys will say maybe that small single store is not so bad. That time is coming, You will also see the company will have to buy these big stores up to save the big holes they made. The good old company stores the good times. In the 80's a Case Company store lost Case a $100,000 per store. That as a good store. Oliver in the 80's sold a 150,000,000 in one year that was a good year and 2,500 people worked there. Today you got one group of stores that is over 1.2 B in sells. Wow times have changed. I think that there is a lot of people that have forgot the 80's I have not.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)