AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I think I want an iPad--help please
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

dbltfarmer
Posted 11/12/2010 16:38 (#1432823 - in reply to #1432426)
Subject: Re: I think I want an iPad--help please

Texas
I have an iPad wi fi only. It has become a great tool for my work well as a toy to sit back in my recliner and surf the web. Photos are very easy to use. You can download from a memory card or from your home computer through I tunes. You can also download directly from some cameras. I have the 32gig and have plenty of memory left after two months of use.

I use my iPad as a journal where I enter new photos of calves with their mother and can record data such as sex, date, weight etc. I also take photos of my cotton and enter notes about fields or varieties. My wife an I are about to build a new home. Wetook photos of different homes and put them on my iPad to show potential builders.

This is my second apple product with my first being and iPod. It has been easy to learn and use. I believe it will fit your needs for showing pictures to clients better than a laptop. Also, an iPad is instant on. You don't have to wait for it to boot up or come out of sleep mode. The screen is very good. Looking at it in sunlight is a problem. You may also find a use for video replays in the future.

Finally, android pads are coming out soon and may be a bit easier to transfer data from windows computers.

Edited by dbltfarmer 11/12/2010 16:44
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)