AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Good small digital pocket size camera??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

vstk
Posted 11/9/2010 23:04 (#1429248 - in reply to #1429098)
Subject: RE: Good small digital pocket size camera??

I too wanted a not so expensive, easy to carry camera. I got a small Fuju ......... it is an A235 ...... I dont think it is a current model...... I just ordered two similar to it for my kids....... they were AX 200s maybe. It is small enough to fit in a pocket easily. I quizzed a friend that owns a camera shop............ he said he sees less problems with Fuju than any other brand .......... except for the high end DSLR cameras. I have carried mine fishing, hunting........... skiing........... and numerous other places I didnt want to carry a larger camera. It has a large LCD screen that is easy to see in the daylight .............. common SD cards ... and AA bateries. I like the replacable batteries because I do not always take it places I can recharge it and it is very easy to just drop in a couple of new batteries................. and really, unless you shoot a milllion pics................. it isnt bad on batteries at all. It takes great pics ................. no complaints. Mine has a 3X optical zoom ............ the ones I ordered the kids had a 5X optical zoom .................. well under a hundred bucks .................. not bad.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)