AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Frontier Airline Sucks Big Time
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 9/21/2016 12:59 (#5541164)
Subject: Frontier Airline Sucks Big Time

First of all, my 64 year old sister is getting married this Saturday. Her husband died 3.5 years ago and she thought she would be alone. But a classmate came to the funeral and they have been friends since high school even though he lived in another state. So she has a second chance at happiness.

So this event was special enough that our son from CA and his wife and our granddaughter decided to fly here for the wedding and spend 6 days here. They were suppose to leave this morning. I get a notification that the first flight was delayed 65 minutes and then I checked the layover in Denver and it was 45 minutes. I thought crap, wondering if they will be able to get another flight, or reroute them. Frontier was so horrible to them not wanting to help them. The soonest they can get them here is Friday night. Cutting our family time so short. I hope that this will work. I told him if it doesn't to get his money back as there is no way that if they would come in later would work as the wedding is a couple hours away. Really said when I asked my son how Abigail took it that they couldn't come today, he said she cried and cried.

Yes, there are worse things in life, but when you take grandchild time away from grandma, she gets mad.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)