AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 6/26/16*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 6/26/2016 08:17 (#5376317)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 6/26/16*****

Good Sunday Morning. Boy, not sure what Dave and I took last night, but we slept through it raining almost an inch and a half. We were at the point where he had started the pivot on the only ground that has one, but our sand ground was in need of a nice rain. Had just gotten a great second cutting off and a timely rain would be appreciated. We thought that we had been missed when we woke up. But, God was good and saw to it that we got that rain. So Dave headed out right away to shut off the pivot and he noticed it wasn't running. Saw a couple cop cars and the electric company trucks near by where a big branch had come down and cut the electric line.

I have a group of FB friends that we had met years and years ago on a weight loss site. We all quit that site and just formed a secret FB site so we could say anything we wanted. Of course we all struggle with our weight. Some only needing to lose 5 or 10 pounds and some a lot more. Well, one of the ladies at her highest was 350 pounds. She first lost 70 pounds and then was backsliding a bit, then was trying so hard to get back to losing. She found out she was diabetic and some other health problems and got serious again and just this week hit her 100 pounds lost. She still has more to lose, but I just want to say, how we should never give up. For her, this is over at least 3 years. So this can work for any of us that struggle to get with it. We can do this.

Update on my knee, went to the orthopedic this week and got a synisc one shot (the rooster comb). It can take a week to two weeks to work according to the assistant and what I read online it could take a month. Every morning I get up and hope it won't hurt when I take my first step. So far, no magic. On days where I am on my feet more, it brings tears to my eyes because it hurts. I feel bad because I want to walk, I was doing so good getting out there and walking. Not only good for my body, but good for my mind. So I have to be patient and see if it works. Next step would be a MRI. Needless to say, no big weight loss for me this week. But Dave was good and lost 2.4 pounds.

Going to be a busy week, we are getting our 7 year old grandson for the week. We are going to a birthday party today and he will come home with us. Should be a fun week.

I hope you had a good week, we have a couple new members joined us last week. I hope you had a successful first week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)