AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 6/19/16*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 6/19/2016 07:29 (#5363416)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 6/19/16*****

Happy Father's Day to all my dad's out there. I hope you all are able to take a break from your busy schedule and enjoy your day. Sometimes children are older and not living at home, or close by, is hard. But I hope there is at least a phone call today. If you have young ones, well, gather them up and play on the floor with them. Find something to do that involves everyone to make it a special day. Then for all of us that have lost their dads, lets honor them in some way. My dad loved roses and at one time he had a patch of 36 of those nice roses that you use for fresh cuttings. So I am going to go buy one of those mini roses that you can usually find at the grocery store and go and give it to my mom and I will tell her that I bought them for dad, but that he told me that she should take care of them. Do you know you can plant them outside and they will flourish. Also a special message to those fathers that have lost a child. I know we have some NAT dads that have had the anguish of losing a child. Take time today to remember the good times. It is hard, but know they loved their dads.

So now I hope that you all are done planting and can have a few free hours to relax a bit. I know we will be hitting second cutting hay now. Remember to get your sleep to stay alert and not make any mistakes.

How is the scale looking for everyone today? I noticed a few less people are posting, I know it is busy, people are gone and that is fine. But please join us again when you can. I think there was something wrong with our scale today. Both Dave and I gained the exact same amount. It couldn't have been from our camping trip to Canada, or that we both celebrated our birthdays this past week. For me, no walking because of my knee. I did have it xrayed and I don't have to worry about replacement yet, but there is something with the kneecap and I will be getting a synvisc one shot (the rooster comb shot) I had two of them 5 years ago and that helped. So hoping it helps again. I will get that tomorrow.

Have a good week everyone.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)