AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Greenstar 2600 and raven..educate me!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

deeretech14
Posted 2/4/2016 20:35 (#5088929)
Subject: Greenstar 2600 and raven..educate me!

SW Ohio
Ok, I currently run my sprayer with an Ez guide 500 and EZ boom 2010. It works ok but accuracy and documentation leave a lot to be desired. I have a GS2600 display and SF3000 reciever. I have autotrac unlock for cutting beans with the combine, that is all.
I want to use the GS screen to run my spray king pull type sprayer which has raven components on it.
Can I use a raven controller to do my section and rate control without buying an unlock from deere? Which raven control do I need? I have 4 boom sections.
Would I be better off buying the Deere rate controller and section control unlock so that everything communicates like it needs to?
I would also like to use it to control the rate on my pull type 28% applicator, which also has raven controls. Only one section on the applicator, though I considered doing some sort of half width control on it.
Thanks for the help. Trying to work with a limited budget and still stay up to date with technology. Doesn't help when dad doesn't want to upgrade anything at all, and mom would rather be in florida all year lol I understand his point of view that he wants to retire in a few years but I'm just getting started and want to reinvest profits. Damned if I do, damned if i dont!!

Edited by deeretech14 2/4/2016 20:42
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)