AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Calling all ladies involved in the beef idustry!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

AbbeyLizzy
Posted 11/21/2015 12:49 (#4910720)
Subject: Calling all ladies involved in the beef idustry!

Central Georgia/Southeast Nebraska
Hey everybody! I'm not sure how to start this off but I am looking for a few ladies who are in some fashion involved in the beef industry whether you are a farmer or rancher or a farm or ranch wife! This might have been better off in the cafe but I wasn't quite sure. I have recently begun my own blog (whatsthebeef.wordpress.com) and as a female college student studying animal science with an emphasis in production and management, I would love to have some other female perspectives from within the industry. Currently, my plan is to make a "women in beef" post once or twice a month. I am developing a list of five or so questions to ask each lady who gets featured on my blog. Right now, here are a few of the questions I have in mind:

1. How did you get involved with the beef industry?
2. What is one piece of advice you would give to other women in the industry?
3. What is your current involvement in the industry (farm, ranch, etc.)?... basically, a background of what you do.
4. What is your favorite aspect of the beef industry?
5. Have you faced any struggles as a woman within the industry?

If any of you would be interested, please feel free to post here and express interest or email me at [email protected]. I made my very first blog post earlier this week and am working on my second one now. My first post has already received around 100 views which I personally think is great so I feel like a feature on "women in beef" would get some reads too. I know there are a lot of great ladies here on AgTalk so I thought I would post here first and see if any of y'all are interested! Thanks so much in advance!

Edited by AbbeyLizzy 11/21/2015 12:56
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)