AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

This says ALOT
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 8/25/2015 20:04 (#4753025)
Subject: This says ALOT

Buxton ND
I typed this up on Sunday, did not think timing was too hot then but it fits in with Tara's post as we watch GLOBAL grain stocks rising.

From Tara's post below,
"the world has now got more of all commads than it is using and with China meeting there stockpiling limits things will need to be trimmed back."

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-08-20/burned-by-slump-c...

I picked this up in tweeter Sunday evening, IT SAYS A MOUTH FOOD.
Pay attention to the graph, it shows why I say repeatedly the fund boys are my "We're Leaving"
Look how close the fund money invested in 2015 are to 2006, which was the start of the E-Boom.
We're close to full circle on the money that made comodites go wild. If someone wants you can add some words for me on full circle part.
See how the money peaked in 2011, MANY comodites saw peak money flows in the first 6 months of 2011 I do not expect this money will come back to 2010/11/12 levels anytime soon. Some money may return with the falling stock market, this may help in time, but I really do not know.
Cattle,,, someone asked about cattle, cattle equals a comodites and it will end NO DIFFERENT then the other comodites already have.
Years from now,,, we'll look back at this "E-Boom super cycle in comodites and be able teach our kids about it.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)