AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Weigh Ins For 3/22/14
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 3/22/2015 00:45 (#4468754)
Subject: Weigh Ins For 3/22/14

Good Sunday morning. Actually it is still Saturday night here, but it pushing Sunday morning. We are in CA at our son's place for our granddaughter's 2nd birthday. When morning rolls around I will be spending time with her and not on my cell phone. You can't blame me for that when I know we won't see her again until October. Just not fair to live so far apart.
So this is the part where I confess, do what I say not what I do. I was very bad today and I am glad the scale isn't here. But have to get right back on it tomorrow. We all can slip up once in awhile, but if you get right back to healthy eating again the one bad day won't ruin it in the long run.
I also have another problem. I think I have a shin splint. Right above my ankle about four inches, it is swollen and red and hurts even when I am in pain meds. Dave said I was walking to much in the RV park. Averaging five miles a day. Not sure how long this will last. So I haven't been walking too much, except with my granddaughter.
So how was your weekly weigh in? I don't have my book with me so fill me in. I probably won't respond tomorrow, but on our way back to AZ on Monday I will try.
Make it a good week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)