AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Spray tank cleaner for Valor
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

boa628
Posted 4/20/2014 12:30 (#3826863)
Subject: Spray tank cleaner for Valor

SWOH
I had some issues last year with getting Fierce cleaned out of the sprayer. I've never used much Valor in the past but I never had any issues when I did. I always used Incide Out as a tank cleaner until last year and then I switched to what the coop was pushing and I wasn't impressed, not just with the Valor issue. So I'm going back to using Incide Out. My question is...is Valent's tank cleaner the only thing to use for Valor or does Incide Out work just as good on Valor? I also see that Precision Labs makes another cleaner called Erase that is described as a spray system cleaner and not a spray tank cleaner. Have any of you used this product? Nobody I've talked to has ever heard of it and don't know if they can get it. And if I really do need to use Valent's cleaner, does anyone know where I can order some? Thanks.

P.S. I also took the boom pipe caps off and replaced them with quick couplers and plugs so I should be able to get the pipes pretty well cleaned out now...I think that was a lot of my problem.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)