AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mystery Solved, The Beep In The Basement....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 4/12/2014 19:21 (#3811760)
Subject: Mystery Solved, The Beep In The Basement....

Remember my post from last fall I think. I would hear a beep but Dave could never hear it. Or when we would sit down there it would never go off. Then it would go days, even weeks and I wouldn't hear it. Then we left for AZ, gone almost 3 months. Came home and didn't start hearing it until a few days ago again. Never during the day, just in the evening. So tonight it was going off again and I went down and just sat on a chair and waited. Called Dave down and finally he heard it. Turns out it was the freezer alarm. There is a light that is suppose to light up if the alarm goes on and that isn't on, so that is why I didn't think it was that. I went and put three thermometers in it and waited. Just checked and two of them say 20 degrees and the other is at about 17. So think we are in trouble. The meat and fish are all really hard. I had a half gallon of ice cream in there and when I opened that the other day when company was over, it was crystallized and that surprised me as it hadn't been open, but it had been in there since before we left for AZ. I am pretty sure that was bought new when we moved in the house 12 years ago. So, looks like I better get shopping, and here Dave thought I was nuts.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)