AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Prime Meridian and Fertility Magangement
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

jd7830
Posted 10/6/2011 12:23 (#1992998)
Subject: Prime Meridian and Fertility Magangement

WC Missouri
Well I am thinking about having some grid soil sampling done. This year with the drought and heat the moisture was higher than the yield part of the time on the yield monitor in corn. The soybean yields do not look like they will be much better either. We have been mostly flat rate on our fertilizer program for the past several years. I am not wanting to reduce rates below crop removal but would like to spend my $$ in the right spot.

Have you guys heard of this company called Prime Meridian? I talked with them yesterday about options on soil sampling and making VRT Rx for crop removal based on the yield monitor. This was very intriguing about using the yield monitor data. I was thinking about doing this on some of the rented ground to save some cost as some of the rent agreements are on a year to year basis. The ground I own I am going to do a 2.5ac grid but on the rented ground I was thinking of just doing the removal and not pulling grid samples. What are your guys thoughts and have you guys used Prime Meridian for any services?

http://www.primemeridiandata.com/

Edited by jd7830 10/6/2011 12:23
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)