AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Go's Wedgie
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 1/29/2016 10:52 (#5072379)
Subject: Go's Wedgie

Buxton ND
My charts don't show up to well or too big, been working on different background colors to they show up better in here and on my computer, its not working well. Twitter I can post any chart in black and it shows up prefect, in NAT it UN-view able. I do have some charts saved in my chip art on my market program, just can't find the dam things or in the computer clip art program to doctor them up/bigger like Blu

Wedge is kinda my name, it looks like a wood splitting wedge, I've heard a wedge in NAT by others, some call it a de/ascending triangle while other a pennant formation or coiling formation. Charting can be like farming, I do it this way, Farmer Blu does it the other way and Farmer Cornbore does it different then us. All work for us to raise a crop its just different or our style. Farmer Blu/Yogi are on this winters buckets list, one descending and the other ascending home to CC ! ! !

JP/Fry and the other pitch fork for guys, I can kinda follow what their doing, I really have no clue how their doing it. Then Mr. E does stuff I've never seen before !!!!!

This is a ZSH16 daily chart to see the wedge.

Its kinda ugly AND WE'RE BREAKING THE WEDGE. Just odd how yesterday looked bullish breaking out ABOVE the wedge ABOVE the 100 day. Now refer to my yesterday comment/commercials***** Now yesterday was right up there with the BEST HEAD FAKE I've ever seen, the commercials traders knew it all along. This from my comments yesterday.

Now I follow/watch other ZSH charts, the same chart/s just looking at other things. I've developed some other goodies here my self. I'm working on other goodies to pick out HFT's using some things I've learned from others...... These I'm NOT willing to share in a public forum. I'm finding out more and more there's lurkers in NAT,,, trader lurkers eye's,,, even big boy trader lurkers eye's..... They don't need ANY help...........

I will share in small privateish whatever FARMERONLY MEETINGS. Little shop/hunting lodge/house/BS/beer,,, off the record get to-gathers with some good old/young farm boys. I am getting the project deal to hook up to my laptop before my road-trip and for smaller meetings, I get so dam nervous getting in front of people and I do need practice with that. So call it FARMERONLY#SATMONSTOR

The hunting lodge comes from SE, ND some where's along the Sheyenne river where a saw a lodge named "In search of the Big Bastard"

Sold a LEJ (look at the 100 day) earlier this morning 135+ish something, bathroom winding down and Sat needs alittle fun ! ! !

Edited by Sat 1/29/2016 10:52

(ZSH16 ~ Daily_01292016_065634am.png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments ZSH16 ~ Daily_01292016_065634am.png (71KB - 395 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)