AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What I don't like about being a Mac owner...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

beh
Posted 10/9/2011 12:30 (#1996731)
Subject: What I don't like about being a Mac owner...

Heil Harvesting, Ulysses KS/Limon CO
OK, so I have had a Mac for something like 6-7 months now. Fine computer for what I need it to do. It still takes some getting used to AND wth Mac cannot swallow their pride and use a two button mouse is beyond me. I am, however getting along well.

SO...

My beef with owning a Mac is this. I use my MacBook in lots of public places. I have never and will never understand why people who own Macs think they have to be best friends. I can talk to a fence post but this is ridiculous. When you see I have a Mac that is not an open invitation to come talk to me for ten minutes and tell me about your MacBook Pro, your Ipad, your Iphone, your Ipod, the Imac you used to have and give me your computer history back to the days of the 2E.

If you want to talk to me, that is fine. If you want to talk to me about how I like my Mac that is fine. But don't just assume that I want to have an in depth conversation about how Mac is the coolest thing ever.

My computer is just like the wrenches in my TOOLbox. It is a TOOL. It is a means to an end--just like a tractor.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)