AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kansas wheat tour 2021 underway. First field 96 bushels?!?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 5/18/2021 09:25 (#9011461 - in reply to #9011415)
Subject: Yal there you go.. SW Ks.. SE Colorado’ns bragging bout their big rains.. big crops.

Lol.

Not often that SW Kansas and Southeast Colorado’ns get to brag to the rest of us ‘bout their big rains and big crops.  and good prices to boot.

I guess I’m jaded.. all the drought talk.. and yes.. we still need more rain.. if not for the cooler temperatures we would be toast.. we’ve seen better crops.. but if we could just get the rains y’all been getting.. without any of the frozen stuff.. I think we could salvage a decent crop.. but no more precip.. and switch to blow torch..we could still fry.. so..???   Not there yet..

as I posted below.. I think the rally has gone far enough...  cheap cheap cheap.. May WASDE a year ago was corn carryout of 3.31 billion.. oops.. or 1.2..???  Then a moonshot to nuke demand.. then back to cheap..cheap..cheap.

sign me up for a little more stability.

Golly China comes in and cleans out the cup boards around $4.. spikes that to $7.. then rolls forward..  we give them our corn.. feed wheat.. try again I guess..

well better then figuring out LDPs.. so I guess I’ll quit complaining..

just share the wealth baby.. ;-)

Not everyone is getting “big” rains.. they pop up.. dump 4” in a spot.. couple townships away.. 0.04” so these are NOT widespread soakers.. just localized toad stranglers.

Edited by JonSCKs 5/18/2021 09:38

(A003D5C8-AA8B-4AB0-AE76-A010BE6449EA (full).jpeg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments A003D5C8-AA8B-4AB0-AE76-A010BE6449EA (full).jpeg (134KB - 20 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)