AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Case IH STX 275 Park Lock
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Perrymd66
Posted 5/17/2021 21:01 (#9010693)
Subject: Case IH STX 275 Park Lock

Western NY
My STX 275 keeps locking into park on the display. The first time I corrected it with a new park brake solenoid. Worked for three hours. Second time with a new solenoid same thing. Then I cleaned up all the grounds and positives and the coil started working again. WHen it doesn't it says P1 when you put it in gear. Along with the RED "P" on the cluster. That worked for 16 hours and 140 acres. Then It happened again. I changed out the axle lube solenoid right there as well after it sat for a day and it worked again for five hours today. Minus one glitch my hired hand said " min arm offline throttle. Shut off and restarted and it was good. Then two hours later it did the same park thing when going down the rd. When you check the coil it magnetizes when you take it out of park so that is working. You can tell that it is actually out of park as well as it lunges forward when put in gear. Just contines to Say P1.

Anyone have any other ideas?

I also changed the alternator out as well. Swapped relays. looked at seat switch.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)