AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Financial literacy ?????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Boone & Crockett
Posted 5/17/2021 20:38 (#9010634 - in reply to #9009658)
Subject: RE: Financial literacy ?????

davpal - 5/17/2021 09:50

The average person is driving past my house every 60 seconds in a $50,000 dollar pickup pulling a $50,000 dollar travel trailer up north for the entire weekend all while not working or earning any money on those weekends. They must be doing a pretty good job of managing something. Oh and their kid is following them up there with a $70,000 dollar powerstroke pulling a $30,000 dollar side by side on a new aluminum trailer and he's not working the weekend either. I think people are AMAZING at managing their money. I didn't use to think so but the last couple of years has proved me wrong. Regular folks just seem to be rolling in the dough.
I know plenty of business owners that can take their even much fancier vehicles past your place and spend two weeks “not working”, and yet in that 2 weeks the hundred to two hundred employees they left behind are still working, allowing them to buy the fancy trucks and fifth wheels and spend weeks in the north woods. And making piles of cash the whole while. What it really boils down to is the work you do, the work those in your employ do, and the capital you have at work for you.

Edited by Boone & Crockett 5/17/2021 20:41
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)