AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Financial literacy ?????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

iseedit
Posted 5/17/2021 05:55 (#9009203 - in reply to #9009186)
Subject: RE: Financial literacy ?????

central - east central Minnesota -

barren - 5/17/2021 05:26

Read an article the other day entitled "How Financially Literate Are You?"   What I expected was definitely not what I found.  Here is a link to the whole article if you want to read it.   How Financially Literate Are You? 3 Things You Should Know About Your Money

My take on it was that the author was extremely condescending to the general public or there are people out there who are totally ignorant to the point of being scary when it comes to finances.  Read it and tell me what you think.  

Number Two - The majority of people out there have No Clue, when it comes to money management. Take purchasing a vehicle with the no money down - zero interest programs the dealers offer, most don't understand the terms / conditions or other options. I did not find the article condescending . . . .  but, how smart are you, when it comes to all the info presented in the article ? I'll admit, I can learn more . . . . .
The Banksters (financial system in general) wants the public to be Illiterate, for their best performance.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)