AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Came home without
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

boog
Posted 5/7/2021 22:39 (#8993169 - in reply to #8992392)
Subject: RE: Came home without

Our "2nd" refrigerator quit in March. Went to the local small town appliance store we normally buy from. They had several refrigerator on the showroom floor were either " low end" or "top of theline " models. Talked to one of the co-owners about possibility of ordering something but she said they were having trouble getting orders filled & could take several months to get what we wanted. We ended up buying one off the showroom floor, bigger & more expensive than we wanted, with more features than we needed & not white like we wanted but at least we had a new refrigerator the next day

Our computer printer quit last Feb . I called every office store within 100 miles,& checked everywhere dI could on line. Only printers available were high end machines like used in professional offices. Online it was page after page of "out of stock". Did find one office store that said they had a printer that was due in the next week but wasn't sure of the model, when it would actually come in and wouldnt hold it for us, first come first serve. My wife finally called a local office equipment store that deals mainly with businesses. They said they could get us a unit the next day as long as their supplier had one left, currently had 5 in stock. More than what we wanted and was higher priced but they gave us a nice discount so ended up not costing that much more. Sales lady told my wife the printer shortage was due to everyone working at home due to the pandemic.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)