AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ford or Dodge
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Eric in ND
Posted 5/6/2021 14:01 (#8990645 - in reply to #8990540)
Subject: RE: Ford or Dodge

North Dakota, USA
BBfarms - 5/6/2021 12:43

I think that you are taking the WRONG approach to selecting a vehicle. Typical NAT...."I think", "seems to me", I feel like..." Search mutual sites, forms, etc. and get some facts (usually if you see a trend across several sites - that establishes some credibility) Allot of folks on this site seem to be experts on things they never even seen, owned, or drove. "My truck / car had that feature in the 90's and it was junk - never worked....." could very well be, however if you haven't noticed, vehicles / technology has changed ALLOT since then.

You will also here from the NAT village idiot ……..The dealer ship I worked at had every ford truck that we sold come back and have the engine and trans replaced 3 times...….and so on...….

Good luck finding the "right" truck, but PLEASE.....don't listen to everything Billy-Bob tells you, finds a credible source to help you decide.

Agreed. My first thought when I read the original post was that the OP's user name is perfect for asking questions like that. LOL

Eric in ND
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)