AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ford or Dodge
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

JD 9400
Posted 5/6/2021 13:28 (#8990610 - in reply to #8990540)
Subject: RE: Ford or Dodge

Southern Pa.
BBfarms - 5/6/2021 13:43

I prefer Ford, part of the reason is my father worked there and we always got fairly good discounts, were they all perfect, absolutely not. My latest is a 2017 F-350 (6.2L) it's been a great truck. I travel some for my day job, a few months ago I was in the Dallas area and got a 2021 Dodge 1500 for a rental. Very nice truck, rode great and was very comfortable to drive, I would even consider one myself. My only prior experience with Dodge truck was mid-80's one's that came in the shop I worked at...…..absolute JUNK.

I think that you are taking the WRONG approach to selecting a vehicle. Typical NAT...."I think", "seems to me", I feel like..." Search mutual sites, forms, etc. and get some facts (usually if you see a trend across several sites - that establishes some credibility) Allot of folks on this site seem to be experts on things they never even seen, owned, or drove. "My truck / car had that feature in the 90's and it was junk - never worked....." could very well be, however if you haven't noticed, vehicles / technology has changed ALLOT since then.

You will also here from the NAT village idiot ……..The dealer ship I worked at had every ford truck that we sold come back and have the engine and trans replaced 3 times...….and so on...….

Good luck finding the "right" truck, but PLEASE.....don't listen to everything Billy-Bob tells you, finds a credible source to help you decide.

X2. Good advice, especially on the NAT village idiot!!

Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing him post on this thread. I'm in need of a good laugh!!!!

LOL.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)