AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Percy vs. Goliath
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Jeff@JR Production
Posted 5/5/2021 22:27 (#8989632 - in reply to #8989340)
Subject: RE: Percy vs. Goliath

Minnesota/Kentucky fertility based on ENERGY
It was about Cononal, but the real issue was to stop the RR wheat, which it did do and has done. I met the man and spoke many times over the years, and I say this if they want to make a mountain out of a molehill, Monsanto will do so. I have somewhere around two thousand hours of Dr. Don Huber and have spent many hours together with him, and I don't care about his politics or religion, so I'm not a big fan, but the proof is in those audio discs. He has many years working on Monsanto's plots. It's going to be interesting when it becomes a mass investigation such as Dupont's issues in Parkersburg, West Virginia, and teflon and the massive cover up on what a C8 carbon can do to the entire population of the world as we all test positive for Teflon for the miss handling of material that even 3M cooperation new was not healthy? But when a billion-dollar profit comes to play in the 1970 and earlier, that is a ton of money! As the saying goes, if the cost of the EPA fine is only $25,000.00 per day and you're making 2.8 million a day profit, why stop?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)