AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Glad I Got the Shot
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OneEyedCat
Posted 5/6/2021 08:47 (#8990162 - in reply to #8989995)
Subject: RE: are you sure it is going to actually help

Jimmy Houston the well known professional angler and former host of his own fishing show was pretty much calling people silly who hadn’t gotten the vaccine. He made it known that he and his wife had both taken the shots. Then sometime later his wife had a massive stroke and was hospitalized. She was responseless for a period of time in the hospital and was in bad shape. Later on she could open her eyes but that’s about it. I haven’t heard if she’s still in the hospital or not. I’m not bashing Jimmy or his wife. My prayers go out to them both and their family members.

But of course there are the people who will quickly say the vaccine had nothing to do with her stroke. They have no clue whether it did or didn’t yet will mock those of us who don’t and won’t rush out to get injected. These are the same people who have for years seen the same drug commercials on tv warning about drug side effects. They’ve also seen the commercials for lawyers suing drug companies for serious side effects. Yet we’re supposed to get in line for these vaccines and now trust the drug companies and politicians. Yeah right!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)