AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What is fair
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 5/7/2021 06:56 (#8991611 - in reply to #8991295)
Subject: RE: What is fair

North Central Illinois
That is 100% bs and I think. you well know it. Biden is a goofball. I think we have all known that for about 40 years now. Progressives got behind him because they realized he was their one and only chance to defeat Trump. Honestly I can't believe they came together to pull it off when their platforms were so vastly different. Biden is not progressive or far left. I don't think the same can be said for his VP. No argument there. This nonsense that Joe is senile or has dementia is a complete fabrication manufactured by Republicans. There is no credible evidence to suggest otherwise. He has always struggled with public speaking due in part to a speech impediment. I thought I heard once that he was dyslexic too but I am honestly not sure about that. The bottom line is yes, he is old. No, he isn't senile. I felt like he was too old to be president but what choice did we really have? I find it interesting that Trump will be the same age in 2024 as Biden was in 2020. I'll bet all of a sudden that won't be too old to run for president. Biden reads off a teleprompter. I don't fault him or any other president for using one. If someone else would have used one once in a while instead of just winging it, perhaps he would have sounded like something other than a delusional third grader. Yes, there are those who think much differently than you or I. Does that mean that they don't love America and want to destroy it? Absolutely not! Now, someone like AOC is another matter. Just like those on the far far right that want to persecute and execute those who think differently than them.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)