AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Disputing a EBay purchase
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Mike SE IL
Posted 5/5/2021 03:46 (#8988060 - in reply to #8987046)
Subject: Contact EBay first

West Union, Illinois
You failed to follow established procedures. Your first contact is filing an item not received complaint with eBay using their system. Contacting the credit card company is a last resort.

What you’ve described is too common and most of the time is a USPS, FedEx, or UPS created problem. And it is the most difficult for a buyer to resolve. EBay takes the stand we handed it off to a delivery service that certifies it was delivered. If to the wrong place or stolen after delivery we can’t help you.

I’m an eBay seller with my own eBay store. I belong to some Facebook eBay seller’s groups. The most common frustration expressed is eBay will bend over backwards in the buyer’s favor. BUT you have to do it eBay’s way. Only message using eBay’s message system. Do not directly contact the seller. Only contact them through eBay. Keep it all in the system so eBay can read all the messages.

Personally we had a package delivered we didn’t receive. I’m in SE IL. It was delivered to our street address someplace in California. When the label was printed the ZIP code was wrong and USPS delivered to the ZIP code regardless of what common sense said

Edited by Mike SE IL 5/5/2021 03:50
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)