AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Disputing a EBay purchase
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

thinkstoomuch
Posted 5/4/2021 14:03 (#8987124 - in reply to #8987101)
Subject: RE: Disputing a EBay purchase

Kettle Moraine, WI
Ebay indirectly works on weeding out low feedback scores for sellers by their performance ratios of timely ship and such. It weeds out poor buyers by unpaid items BUT that only work if sellers set their buyer requirements to not allow buyers with x unpaid items over x period of time.
Ebay doesn't allow sellers to give negative feedback to buyers. That is the problem I have.
Bottom line ebay needs to allow everyone to have there first purchase. They want to give everyone a chance to participate because there is no entrance interview, on ebay you are your feedback. Great to be anonymous, but also they pick the stress participants have to endure. They make their money on 12% sales fee and they get nothing if no one transacts. Shipping companies are the real winners in volume that moves.
I sell a little odds and ends I have to clean up around the house and things I don't use anymore. It has been mostly positive on the selling side. I made top seller but that is meaningless imo.
Log on, list an item, print a shipping label, and it can be that easy until it's not.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)