AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

agfiniti on ipad won't connect to incommand
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 5/5/2021 14:10 (#8988785 - in reply to #8988275)
Subject: RE: agfiniti on ipad won't connect to incommand

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I use Ag Finiti with my InCommand 1200 and as stated above it worked very well this year. I just got done printing off the last 3 soybeans fields which were planted yesterday. I had printed the corn fields and the first soybean fields a few days ago.

I checked the App Store and noticed a new version of last month. I was not using the newest version but have downloaded it now.

I am using the most recent version of the InCommand firmware. I do not know the versions of either one.

Again are you certain that your InCommand is set as an Access Point? Check that and then go to settings on the iPad. In the left column you should see Wi-Fi. This should say InCommand. If InCommand is listed somewhere on the right but not checked as the active Wi-Fi connection then try to get InCommand to appear with the check mark.

If InCommand is not ever shown on the right anywhere, then the iPad is not finding it. Either the InCommand is not set to act as an Access Point, you may be too far away from it or it is not broadcasting its presence.

Edited by tedbear 5/5/2021 14:38
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)