AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

DYI Halex GT
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

endrow
Posted 5/4/2021 12:04 (#8986948 - in reply to #8986803)
Subject: RE: DYI Halex GT

Cen. Pa.
dirtclod10 - 5/4/2021 10:25

u Found halex for $26.50 a gallon.
Wow good price for the real thing that puts you at $11.90. I can get it for $33.50 per Gallon Delivered to the farm , in a bulk tank with meter pump, with the support of an Agronomist or Factory Rep if needed but I am all but $15 per acre . We put Atrazine and sharpen and round up down with the notill burn down.The Halex will go down as a post cleanup alone on about 12" corn at 3.6 pints . They bring what I order The tank is empty when the corn is sprayed . I have a good outlet for cheap cash and carry generics and used to mix all individual products for everything all year long . The occasional mixing problems with cheap generics is not what caused me to go with packaged material. The problem with individual jugs is we had so many part jugs of product to carry over till next year and then we decided we would rather use different herbicide. What do you that 5th e ingredient the jug gets empty and you have to buy 45 acres worth for 5.5 acres or skimp. Individual is not as easy as one would always think been their and done that.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)