AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (143) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Reading the NOAA precip maps
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format
 
stevr13
Posted 5/3/2021 21:44 (#8986024)
Subject: Reading the NOAA precip maps


Am I reading or understanding these maps right?

Map for an example:
My area has an avg rainfall in this period of .72 inches

We have a 39% chance of exceeding .72 inches of rainfall according to the map. A 33% chance of nearly that amount, and a 28% chance being below.





(Screenshot_20210503-215033_Chrome (full).jpg)



Attachments
----------------
Attachments Screenshot_20210503-215033_Chrome (full).jpg (94KB - 3 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page


Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)