AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How long until insurance adjuster makes contact after a claim?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Stormwatcher
Posted 4/30/2021 21:47 (#8981045 - in reply to #8980381)
Subject: RE: How long until insurance adjuster makes contact after a claim?

WCMO-SWMO Area
These days most insurance companies are absolutely beyond pathetic...Their main concern is their stock holders..Nearly 2 years ago were hit from behind on a Wednesday evening...It wasnt our fault...Our car had over 11K damages and was barely drivable..After getting my wife out of the emergency room we made it home at midnight...Early the next morning I called my insurance agent..On Friday I received a call from my insurance companies claims agent saying that she would be there on Monday afternoon..She never showed and didnt even bother to call..The next morning she called and said she would be there that afternoon and once again she never showed...She called that evening and said that she would for sure be there on Wednesday afternoon and she finally came..Our insurance company is based in MO and we had been with them for years..

This lady screwed around for 3-4 weeks and never did decide what to do...She was a mess and wouldnt return calls-etc..Meanwhile,we are running up a huge rental car bill...In the mean time this lady was either fired or quit...She deleted everything about our accident...We then got a new smart a_ _claims agent that had to start over..Even though our vehicle should have been totaled this hot shot decided it needed fixed...It was 6 weeks before the body shop even started work on it and we already had a over 3K rental car bill..Because of the GM strike it was 4 months before we got the car back..By then we had already bought a new one..We went to sell our wreck repaired vehicle and Carfax showed it had been totaled in a wreck..Some funny business went on..It took a month to get that changed..7 months from the time of the wreck we finally sold our vehicle at a huge loss..

Almost 2 years later we are still battling over diminished value, rental car expense, my wifes injuries, etc..I was sore and did very little for a month...They offered me nothing and my wife only 1K....I despise insurance companies..

Edited by Stormwatcher 4/30/2021 21:54
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)