AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Do you have an escape plan?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Steigermorepower
Posted 5/1/2021 10:25 (#8981654 - in reply to #8980324)
Subject: RE: Relationships - most important

jdironman - 4/30/2021 12:12

Agree a 100% John, to hide from military or government probably became pretty impossible 70 years ago because they have technologies that we can’t even dream of. My biggest concern would be our own citizens that find grocery stores empty. As PVA pointed out above we are soft but you have to remember our consumers are even softer. Where will they go if grocery store empty? The same system that gives us just in time deliveries gives us the freshest food in the world but we are finding out just in time works until it doesn’t. I used to laugh at preper videos and their bug out bags etc living in a condo downtown in a big city thinking where in the h are they going to bug out to? Than it kind of hits you that they are going to bug out to your backyard, where there is grain, livestock etc. We spend money on the craziest things, spending a couple thousand on some basic supplies makes more sense than it did a yr ago.
To John’s point I read a similar story where the rich were picked on first because generally have more stuff in their house than poorer people. The guy with a high fence around his house and guns was eventually over run where as the guy living in the hut was left alone because nobody thought it was worth the trouble. Same thing also that one guy and wife can only stay awake so long protecting his house.
Funny thing a little over a year ago absolutely everybody would say that this whole thread was crazy, it seems alittle more realistic now.

If I the whole carbon credit deal is true in what I read from a alternative source.
If any of it is true about the deception.
I just about jumped out of my seat.
This also involves electric cars and being payed to make cars for a credit to be sold.

Good has come out of some things but wow and a mean wow.

I believe in God and I don’t believe in starting rumors but this needs looked into before greed takes over.

Do for your country not bleed it dry.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)