AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Do you have an escape plan?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Dax
Posted 4/29/2021 11:18 (#8978681 - in reply to #8978581)
Subject: RE: Do you have an escape plan?

Cumberland County, TN

No.  I really don't think there IS an escape.  We're going to ride this one down - and so are most everyone else.  I wondered when I was young why the best and strongest country in the world wasn't mentioned in the end times prophesy...  and now we all know why.  It's gone before those events take place.

This country and the Constitution in particular have been the major stumbling blocks for world domination and so that's why we saw in the last election that practically none of our representatives or even the supreme court was willing to enforce the laws.  The globalists were able to see clearly that they have no opposition to anything that they decide to do - and believe me, they're going to DO it!

They now know that they have total control and so we'll see the sovereignty of all the rest of the world's countries tumble.  The UK made a valiant effort to recover their sovereignty with Brexit but I'm sure that it'll prove to be too little - too late.

My greatest consolation to the entire scenario is that I've already lived most of my life and so there's not a lot that they can do to me before I'm out of here anyway.  I'm looking forward to the great beyond into eternity - I guess you could say that's MY escape and it's probably the only one you have available to you too.  :-0  Lord, save us all!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)