AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ISO Steer JD 8320R Ag Leader Steer Command
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Ag Services Unlimite
Posted 4/30/2021 22:44 (#8981132 - in reply to #8978122)
Subject: RE: ISO Steer JD 8320R Ag Leader Steer Command

I have borrowed a ECU-S1 steercommand controller, harness, and CAN steer harness and installed them in my tractor with the same result. I have swapped displays, same result. I took my setup to another tractor and it communicates correctly. I had deere reactivate my Novariant unlock with a new code, same result. One thing I did do was borrow a neighbors 6000 receiver. I activated the demo autotrac unlock and gave it a go and the system steers correctly. After 5-10 minutes of messing around I did get a code xsc.001 2028.09 which according to deere is a receiver message issue. It would not let me engage the autosteer after this even though the code showed inactive. After a restart it steered fine again and I could not repeat the issue. I have been getting a Implement CAN Error Passive Count in the diagnostics from the begining that comes and goes. Could be a terminator issue but I have only found one to replace outside of replacing the IBBC implement connector on the back (which I did). The one I found was directly above the battery box right under the frame of the cab. That did nothing as well. There is a ISO implement relay under the interior attached to the 9 pin that I am considering replacing. If I unhook it I get tons of Implement CAN errors as expected. Any ideas of where to look next. Got a tech coming out tomorrow hopefully to look into the CAN system more. Im kinda at a standstill on this thing.

(thumbnail_64152617902__D97A1E20-6E2C-4B06-8A0A-2CB55040EFED (full).jpg)

(thumbnail_IMG_0337 (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments thumbnail_64152617902__D97A1E20-6E2C-4B06-8A0A-2CB55040EFED (full).jpg (61KB - 69 downloads)
Attachments thumbnail_IMG_0337 (full).jpg (70KB - 64 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)