AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Who knows about "Chrome casting"?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Aussy Harold
Posted 4/27/2021 22:27 (#8976252)
Subject: Who knows about "Chrome casting"?

North East Wimmera district of Victoria.

G'day from down under!

Some time back I posted about problems we have in our church with a computer projecting through a data projector onto a large screen, and also to two small 'monitors' [the devices are actually computer screens - or monitors].

An upgraded data projector initially worked though the monitors, but then the monitors quit 'monitoring'.  Much frustration!

Where we are up to with the problem currently is twofold, there is either a wiring problem ['feed' to the up front bits is about 25 mtrs of cabling from the control computer and sound controls] or an output problem within the new data projector.  On that path, I phoned the supplier, who said that it MIGHT have a fault -  bring it in and they'll "check it out"!  Great - only problem is 'bringing it in" is a 4 hr trip! Plus the data projector is brand new - it should not be faulty!

Another line of thought from a friend not involved in the church, to solve the current problem, is to "Chrome cast" to the monitors. All I understand at the moment is that this involves WiFi.

I shall Google "Chrome cast" - but thought I'd tap the best resource I know  -  NewAgTalk!

So my question.  Do any of you know how to set up "Chrome casting" ?   Difficult or not?  Once set up does it just 'plug and play'?

Thanks!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)