AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

mild or asymptomtic cases remain vulnerable
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Chris
Posted 4/28/2021 13:03 (#8977048 - in reply to #8976127)
Subject: RE: mild or asymptomtic cases remain vulnerable

East central Iowa

full employment isn’t when everyone has a job. Instead, it is when inflation starts to rise because businesses cannot find enough workers.

Iowa has an unemployment rate currently between 3.5 and 3.7%, go to many stores or restaurants in Iowa and try to find an assistant to help you find something or note how long it takes to give and order at many places or note that not only Walmart is going to self checkout.  Drive through town and see the help wanted signs along streets and in windows.

Of course a lot of young folks aren't receiving SS or Medicare, NEITHER DID I OR ANYBODY ELSE AT THEIR AGE and we had 19% interest rates along with the draft taking us into Vietnam.  Gas lines, a farm crisis that broke a lot of good farmers.

It's getting obvious that the vaccine isn't going to eradicate Covid19 because unlike polio, measles, mumps, rubella, pertussis, diphtheria vaccines which my generation took to stop these diseases in America.  That isn't happening.

I posted about the government and it was removed, if you wish to know what I said, email me.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)