AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

InCommand Coverage Logging and Clutch Problem
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

NeF&R
Posted 4/27/2021 10:24 (#8975378)
Subject: InCommand Coverage Logging and Clutch Problem

SE NE
I have a InCommand/STMM/Clutch Module/AUX Input Module/DirctCommand/Tru Count air clutches

My overall problem is I can’t get my clutches to “work” although they seem to be working :). When I’m running a configuration using the Clutch/Aux module I do not see a coverage map behind the planter. If I use a configuration using just STMM it maps just fine. My planter is an 8 row and I have is set as switch row 1 & 2 are switch 1, row 3 & 4 are switch 2, row 5 & 6 are switch 3, and so on. With the master switch ON and switches 1-4 off the planter is planting but no coverage map is shown, if I turn switch 1 on row 1 & 2 will turn off (and I can see this on the row sensors and alarm).

When my configuration with the clutch module is selected I also don’t have a logging button (box with tringle on top) present on the screen, I assumed this is controlled by the master switch which show green/on on the InCommand.

Maybe I’m completely missing some in the setup or am I missing something that needs to be done with the ISOBUS settings? Any other hints as to what might be happening.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)