AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ez guide 500+Agleader Integra-“1PPS Not Received” code.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

CND
Posted 4/26/2021 22:17 (#8974816)
Subject: Ez guide 500+Agleader Integra-“1PPS Not Received” code.

Anamoose, ND
I have a Ez guide 500 in a Challenger Mt865C with Autopilot, using Omnistar XP signal. I also have a Agleader Integra that I am using for application control of Nh3 and as a virtual terminal for my airseeder display. The Integra is sharing the GPS signal with the Ez guide. I installed this whole system in 2017. The first three seasons everything worked without problems. Last year I started getting a “1PPS Not Received” code on my Ezguide which would kick out the auto pilot. Fast forward to this year and the code seems to be coming back more often. I have checked all the connections going to the harness, NAV controller harness included. It seems like if I power down both the Ezguide and the Integra it takes some time for the code to come back. If I just clear the code on the Ezguide I might make it a half hour until the code returns or maybe 20 seconds. I have noticed that in the off season when the Integra is turned off and Im just using the Ezguide I have never had this code. Where do I start? Like I said I have checked connections. It is not like you hit a bump and it happens, sometimes it will pop up with the tractor just sitting still.

(Q6D16jqCSlafUTFEEPsHfA (full).jpg)

(2+Ijj2FzQUSmdT5p2ZXTZw (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Q6D16jqCSlafUTFEEPsHfA (full).jpg (111KB - 110 downloads)
Attachments 2+Ijj2FzQUSmdT5p2ZXTZw (full).jpg (101KB - 119 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)