AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

If your wife died would you remarry?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Posted 4/26/2021 06:23 (#8973439 - in reply to #8973084)
Subject: RE: If your wife died would you remarry?

TP from Central PA - 4/25/2021 22:23

Interesting, when my father passed away un-expectedly, my mother wasn't interested nor wanted to get involved with anyone else. I can understand where she is coming from on it, at her age(62 right now, was 52 when he passed) anyone who would be available is mostly just that for most likely not a good reason, so why bother. And she can devote her time to grandkids since we all live close, and they are there most of the time anyhow other than at night, and she has a Saint Bernard to yell at and make work for her the rest of the time, about like my old man, only the dog doesn't have a mouth to say anything when she yells at it.

My wife brings this subject up from time to time.............I never ask her if the rolls were reversed, but she would need someone else IMO. I tell her that I have fought enough with her for 2 life times, so any peace and quiet I might get I would spend in the evening reading or on a lawn chair outside at night, not with someone else to fight with.............And with the kids, I would have more than enough things to stay busy with.
So your mother can devote her time to the Grandchildren. Nice son you are.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)