AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag leader integra and 1500 antenna no satellite connection
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 4/25/2021 12:13 (#8972086 - in reply to #8972008)
Subject: RE: Not looking good

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Not sure how that combo connects. I have an InCommand 1200, GPS 6500 and SteerCommand. Some days the system doesn't seem to acknowledge that the SteerCommand ECU is present. I do get GPS eventually but no steering. This has some similarities to your situation but it is not exactly the same.

We've found that the ECU is powered by a pink wire to the battery. We have found that if we start the tractor with the fuse out, turn on the Ag Leader stuff, wait a bit and then insert the fuse - things work and work fine all day. I'm told that with SteerCommand the GPS information comes out of the GPS and goes into Steer Command which passes it along to the display. Without Steer Command the GPS information comes out of the GPS but goes directly to the display. So the path between the GPS and the display depends on whether a Steering module is involved.

I suppose another test you could do is to tell your system it is not using steering. Then the GPS information may take the other route and show as before. If that happens then your problem seems similar to mine.

For us, pulling the fuse is not that hard. I've even thought of putting in a switch so I could do this from the cab. That wouldn't be hard either but shouldn't be necessary.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)