AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Swmnag was right?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

AGDEAL
Posted 4/22/2021 07:31 (#8966517 - in reply to #8966295)
Subject: RE: Swmnag was right?

Illinois
2388 - 4/22/2021 05:16

I used to really enjoy the marketing thread years ago. I left Aftalk around ‘16 because I went through a spot in life where I hated farming which had nothing to do with prices. My son graduated and stay home to farm with us giving me a new leash on my farming path.
A year ago I again started to read some here on Market Talk. I form my market opinion and personal prediction from other people’s opinions and from charts. Right or wrong I enjoyed hearing swmnag’s opinion. Anytime he shared his opinion he got heckled. I have never been a greedy marketer however in January I felt we could see $6.50 corn and $16 beans, well here we are. For once in my life my marketing plan had been about has perfect as possible (I didn’t forward contract any of my ‘20 crop) and still have the majority of my beans and 1/3 of my corn.
Now back to Swmnag or whoever he was with previous handles. I enjoyed hearing his opinions and because of the hecklers I don’t see his opinion anymore. Shame on you guys........that’s it. It makes me feel good that he was spot on while the doubters were wrong.

He got booted not run off.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)