AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Agtalk posters: "Nobody wants the jab, they can't even find arms!" Reality?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

schmid
Posted 4/22/2021 09:22 (#8966748 - in reply to #8966315)
Subject: RE: Agtalk posters: "Nobody wants the jab, they can't even find arms!" Reality?

ECIL
It's interesting, my sister in law was telling me the other day she was at the CVS in Hoopeston where they were offering the shot and the cars there were mostly all from the southern and western suburbs according to their license plate brackets, did not recognize any locals there. Now I know that it's not a scientific look at who's getting the vaccine, but in a small way seems to be telling. Wonder why there are people traveling a hundred miles to get the shot if Pritzker is supposedly doing such an amazing job with distribution? I did figure there would be a higher percentage vaccinated up north as they seem to be the most scared of the virus. I have a cousin up there that is acting like having Covid (supposedly long haul) is like surviving WW2, no joke, speaking as if she is a survivor, etc.

FWIW, I really have no opinion on people taking the shot. Some people have more reason to than others, and I'm not passing judgement on anyone who does or doesn't get it. I don't believe it should be mandatory for getting into businesses, traveling, admittance to school, etc though. Let the people that want to get it, no one should be forced to though. I don't believe that this virus is anything on the magnitude of some of the previous things we vaccinated against. Even those, I have mixed feelings on the govt making them mandatory. (the whole personal liberty thing). It should be imperative on each and every one of us to protect ourselves as best we can, not count on government doing it for us.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)