AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hedge Funds - Black Swan
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Cat33
Posted 4/18/2021 21:41 (#8959646 - in reply to #8959369)
Subject: RE: Hedge Funds - Black Swan

NE SD
Hedge funds did just fine in the first quarter despite everybody squawking about sticking it to them. (Except Melvin)

Best profits in 13 years overall, so I think they'll be just fine.

Bottom line.....no matter how much people think they'll put the hurt on (and tell you how it's guaranteed), they'll come out of it some way, some how. Game might be (is) rigged , and higher up forces aren't going to let piddly squeezers crash the global financial system.

The ones talking the loudest and pushing the most to hold or do this or that are only it to make a profit. To make a profit, they need suckers to keep buying. Bigger forces at play...it's not Joe Blow down the street messing around on Robinhood making the biggest money. For example, Fidelity, BlackRock and Vanguard made the most profit on the GME racket.

Now that's not to say an average person can't make big money. They just need to bail and take the profit before the rest do.

SOOOOO to the original point.....no, I don't think this is much more than an annoying pimple on the butt of the funds. But hey, not like I've never been wrong. However I would watch for big gains the rest of this year, then I would tread very very lightly in the market starting around Q2 or 3 next year. But issues won't be because of any squeeze.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)