AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cattle longterm optimisim
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

coyotehunter
Posted 4/17/2021 20:05 (#8957463 - in reply to #8957364)
Subject: RE: Cattle longterm optimisim

MU1979 - 4/17/2021 19:19

While appreciate all the comments.  Give these charts some thought. Looks to me they are not expressing the comments of the producers.  It kinda scares me to think that these charts are actually saying something positive about the beef markets.  This is why I started the tread.ec

First chart Dec 21 Live Cattle Second chart Nov 21 Feeders.

MU

i still like the live cattle charts and the feeders. without even drawing on your deffered live cattle, look at the center line around the 124 and also think of a crankshaft, and how it spins from the center and puts power to the movement outward. we are on the topside of the centerline and pushing outward. it showed you the low, and the middle, just doing some easy math puts another run towards 132. we havent retested last years highs on the continuous cattle charts before they sold off, and structure keeps confirming to the upside. i would expect a low to stick this next week followed by a nice "grass fever" rally. the long term trend in cattle is down, and it keeps confirming down. we should expect that trend to continue, and it offers a spot here between 127 and 134 to hedge off and remove the risk IMO.

as far as the corn goes, im afraid right now the moves are different than cattle. we went vertical last fall and into the winter and we are coiling up here for another move, i think which is higher, as even it keeps confirming higher as well.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)