AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

CFAP payments
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

minn gopher
Posted 4/10/2021 14:06 (#8943956 - in reply to #8943939)
Subject: RE: CFAP payments

Pine City, MN
tmrand - 4/10/2021 12:52

minn gopher - 4/10/2021 12:05

David - 4/10/2021 12:00

I have no idea why Biden wants to divide us.

Ok. I find in strange that literally the same thing from 2 different administrations can be looked at so different.

You read that list above and say it's the same thing as writing an existing loan off to the tune of 120%??

I have no problem with extending tax credits and the like to promote minority owned businesses in certain areas. A business will have to produce income to receive them. There is NO comparison between the two programs. It's the proverbial teach one to fish or give them fish parable. If you're attempting to bring them down to servitude.............then by all means, get to writing their loans off.

34 billion in 2018 for the minority business development, all for minority business owners. Government money. These things have gone on forever. Just the 1st time AG really has been involved.

Point I’m making is, they both are racist. By each administration. Because that seems to be the thing most are mad about not that this one is better than that one.

Do we even no what money goes where for this one, and who can get it? Seem like they haven’t even finalized it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)